Home MAC SA Certification
MAC SA Certification
We can provide you with MAC SA Certification as soon as possible, when we receive Sign Up Now
all the correct required documentation as stated, as well as proof of payment.
The documentation and requirements we need in order to provide you with
MAC SA BEE Certificate are as follows:
- Company Registration documents
- If applicant is a sole trader, a certified copy of the ID or passport
- If applicant is an Advertising Agency, they should also include a declaration if any of its client’s campaigns were ruled against or not for a certain period, e.g last ruling in March 2015
- If the applicant is a Marketer, they should also include a declaration if any of its marketing campaigns were ruled against or not and the time period e.g last ruling in March 2015 etc
- Proof of payment to : Advertising Standards Authority, Nedbank, Hyde Park, Account Number: 1523 011 831
On receipt of all relevant documents, as listed above, we will reply to your email to confirm receipt, or ask for additional information. On confirmation that everything is correct it takes approximately 48hrs to issue you with the ASA Certificate.
To apply for your ASA Certificate, simply complete our application form and email through the relevant documentation to Lindiwe@asasa.org.za.
The cost for an ASA Certificate is R627.00 (vat incl.)